Sunday, September 22, 2024

Inside the Writers Studio: Joshua Collins

In this off-season segment, LRF writers have answered the same Proust-inspired questionnaire that the late great James Lipton would ask his guests on Inside the Actors Studio. Welcome to Inside the Writers Studio! For this post, we have the questionnaire of Joshua Collins (Watch Dogs, Nineteen Minutes)....

What is your favorite word?

I'm not really sure..

What is your least favorite word?

I usually dislike my own name, because it's often followed up with some kind of negative connotation. Like 'Josh, you're doing that wrong'

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

Sometimes when I'm doing something physical and not around anything that I can write down, I'll come up with ideas.

What turns you off?

The thought that my best days are behind me.

What is your favorite curse word?

Shit cuz it's fun to say sheeeeit.

What sound or noise do you love?

Rain

What sound or noise do you hate?

Any sound the car makes that it shouldn't be making.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

Game developing

What profession would you not like to do?

Anything retail as I've already been there and no longer wish to work it again.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

Welcome to the bonus stage!


Thanks to Joshua Collins for answering these difficult questions. Stay tuned for the next Inside the Writers Studio in a couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment