Monday, June 3, 2024

INSIDE THE WRITERS STUDIO: MEIRAD TAKO

 
In this latest off-season segment, LRF writers have answered the same Proust-inspired questionnaire that the late great James Lipton would ask his guests on Inside the Actors Studio. Welcome to Inside the Writers Studio! For this post, we have the questionnaire of Meirad Tako (Something and/or Nothing, Who Do You Trust When the World is at War?), another writer returning in Season 30 after sitting Season 29 out....



What is your favorite word?

My favorite word is "treater" As in someone say "im the treater"

What is your least favorite word?

My least favorite word is "good" As in someone says "good" To something they barely notice.

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

Creatively, i can say when i'm in contemplative mood or in a certain situations it makes my brain go *vroom*

Spiritually, i don't quite understand it, maybe due to my materialism point of view.

Emotionally, i love when human do humanistic things like sacrificing one self or one's something to other.

What turns you off?

What turns me off is a hypocrite.

What is your favorite curse word?

My favourite curse word is "ngentot" Which is "fuck" In Indonesian. 

What sound or noise do you love?

I don't know how to describe it, but my mom used to make Opor Ayam (don't know what's the English word for it) but when its cooked in high temperature there's sound like *bloop bloop*

What sound or noise do you hate?

I hate the type of sound when you cling sound made by hitting spoon and fork to one another.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

I would like to become a bookseller

What profession would you not like to do?

I wouldn't want to be a teacher, especially primary school teacher.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

"So, how's life?" Or something like that


Thanks to Meirad Tako for answering these difficult questions. There will be more of Inside the Writers Studio after Season 30! Stay tuned for the Season 30 LRF Comic-Con on June 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment