Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Breaking News: Last Resort Films Announces First-Look Deal with Hill Valley Entertainment


PRESS RELEASE: Last Resort Films Announces First-Look Deal with Hill Valley Entertainment

In the first move of its kind, LAST RESORT FILMS has signed an exclusive contract with writer CHAD TAYLOR to open a specialty production label on the studio lot. HILL VALLEY ENTERTAINMENT is a new specialty production unit that is aimed at developing new original scripts for LRF. Ideas will be pitched directly to Taylor, who will then work as a producer to help develop the ideas into feature films to pitch to the studio.

When asked for comment, Taylor had this to say: “I’m very excited that Mr. Dolan was willing to work with me on this new venture. Over the course of my career at LRF, I've realized a passion for creating, reading, and assisting with original stories. So I wanted to create this opportunity to help develop creatively-daring, out-of-the-box ideas for the great LRF. When choosing a name, I wanted something that would honor that creativity while also having a personal connection to me. That is how I landed on the town name from Back to the Future, which is what got me into movies way back when. I’m very excited and look forward to collaborating with other writers and the studio to keep the original screenplay market thriving.”

No comments:

Post a Comment