Sunday, June 27, 2021

LRF NOW Season 19 Power Rankings



5. Original Film: Stories of Discworld: The Wee Free Men
This was a tough introduction to the world. Similar to the Tekken films, I appreciate the ambition, but the filmmakers did not go easy on the audiences.

4. Original Film: Enchained

I didn't love Enchained as it has some moments that are tough to follow along with, but it's still pretty entertaining.

3. Director's Cut: Happy Nuke Year

Jacob Jones and Oliver Stone did something interesting with this director's cut. They cut out the comedy (which admittedly didn't always work), leaving a political thriller in its place.

2. Original Film: Tekken: Ninja Clan
While the Tekken films are a bit too convoluted for my taste, I am enjoying how writer Billy Cruder is developing the world and some of its side characters.

1. Writer/Director Commentary: Somewhere, Somehow

You know me, I tend to enjoy the writer commentaries. This one gave us a little extra as Chad also directed the film as his directorial debut. He gave enough interesting pieces of information to entertain even those who have seen the film several times.

No comments:

Post a Comment