Saturday, April 14, 2018

Behind the Scenes: Dishonest - Featurette #2

Writer Jack Ryder (Hawkeye, The Life Ahead) has presented another behind the scenes look at his latest film Dishonest, an espionage thriller directed by Ryan Coogler (Creed, Black Panther).....






"I Mr. Ramiz (Forest Whitaker) will be today's guest for the show "The Day with-". I am very thankful that I got this opportunity to showcase how I spent my time in our great Fatherland "Ordon". Today I am at our magnificent Lesonia Peak (Camera zooms out to show the magnificent snow covered mountain resort populated with people) where as the Annual custom a detachment from our mighty army comes and lives among people, and train them". Mr. Ramiz goes and interacts with a group of army personal. Mr. Ramiz comes back to the the camera personals and tells them that they are going to skiing with the army. We see them skiing. After the sunsets we see Mr. Ramiz joining a large dinner table where a whole cooked lamb is on the table. After the grand dinner Mr. Ramiz says goodbye to the crew.

Check out "Ordon" in the coming work from the duo behind/part of "Creed".

No comments:

Post a Comment