Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Behind the Scenes: Dishonest - Featurette #1

Writer Jack Ryder (Hawkeye, The Life Ahead) has presented a behind the scenes look at his latest film Dishonest, an espionage thriller directed by Ryan Coogler (Creed, Black Panther).....



"You all want to know my secret. Right?" Mr. Joan (Martin Freeman) asked. "My secret to being always calm. It's quite simple, I enjoy this view once in a while" Camera pans out to show the view of "Drohz Stream" the longest river in "Meadowdell". " I enjoy this calm river and the Kayaks who run with the river or I spend my time here" camera turn to Mr Joan face and then once again turns to the view of the Makila Beach. "The days I have spent here has given me the energy to stay strong in every moment." Now Mr. Jean is sitting in a sofa and saying "I don't think I should keep the beauty of our Motherland to myself so why don't you all come and enjoy this. Come to our mighty Meadowdell and enjoy our Motherland".

Check "Meadowdell" in the coming work from the duo behind/part of "Fruitvale Station".

No comments:

Post a Comment