Thursday, July 4, 2024

Top 10 Sexiest Films in LRF History

 

Sherman J. Pearson here for another Top 10. Tara's World was released this round, another film in the studio's ever-growing stable of films in the Erotic genre. While there haven't been very many films with that specific genre label yet, it did get me to thinking about some of the sexiest films in LRF's 30 season history. I may have some glaring omissions, as it is hard to look back at all 30 seasons, so this was mostly based on my memory. If you think I missed something big, feel free to comment below or on the forum and let me know.

Top 10 Sexiest Films in LRF History
10. Revolution
9. Wish You Were Here
8. Wolf
7. Cat People
6. Tara's Web
5. Triangle
4. Natural Selection
3. Poison Ivy: Mind Games
2. Open Hearts
1. Poison Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment