Tuesday, March 26, 2019

The Roundup with Jeff Stockton (Season 10 Round 10)

That's a wrap on Season 10, folks. JLI became the 300th release for the studio, Russell Crowe continued his comeback, and The Host underwhelmed. Here's The Roundup....
3. Kite
This film was quite the surprise for me, and I doubt I'm alone on that. When it was announced that LRF would be adapting the anime into a feature film, I would wager a lot of money that nobody thought it would turn out as great as it did. Kudos to director Nicolas Winding Refn, writer Roy Horne, and stars Russell Crowe and Mackenzie Foy for besting my expectations.

2. Justice League International




Clearly a lot of work went into the planning, writing, and producing of this epic film. Clearly the DC Comics Universe is in the right hands.

1. Last Resort Films
What Last Resort Films has accomplished over the last 10 seasons is amazing. I wasn't here for the start of everything, but something tells me they never imagined that they'd be going on that many seasons and releasing their 300th film.

3. Nothing
In honor of the studio completing its 10th season and releasing its 300th film, I have decided to not include a bottom three and only focus on the positive (something that does not exactly come naturally to me...). Congratulations, everybody. 

No comments:

Post a Comment